[CAT] Standard form for exercising the right of access (Catalan version available)
The data subject has the right to know whether the data controller is processing any of his or her personal data, and where that is the case, to have access to the data and to the following information:
- The purposes of the processing, categories of personal data being processed and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
- The existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The origin of the data, when not collected from the data subject.
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, meaningful information about the logic involved and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where personal data are transferred to an international organisation, the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
The data subject has the right to receive a free copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, the information should be provided in the same format.
Restriction of the right to obtain a copy: when it adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.