The Catalan Data Protection Authority has opened the call for entries to the first edition of the “Protection of data by design” awards. The aim of the awards is to give honorary recognition to technological solutions that make a relevant contribution to the protection of privacy in the design of applications.
In short, the awards will showcase applications or systems that improve the implementation of security measures, facilitate compliance with legal obligations in the field of data protection, strengthen people’s control over their own information and, in general, make the management of privacy easier.
The closing date for presentation of entries has been extended to April 8th 2014.
- Call (original version only)
- Resolution to extend the deadline for entries (original version only)
- Appendix 1: Rules (original version only)
- Appendix 2: Application form (original version only)
- Appendix 3: Statement for compliance form (original version only)